Initial Consultation – The Joe Viacava Difference
All prospective clients receive a free, in-depth, personal initial consultation. This consultation is not timed, rather, it lasts as long as it takes until all of your questions, and all of your family’s questions, are thoroughly answered, and you understand everything.
Your initial consultation is with me, the owner and senior partner of the law firm, not a junior associate, or junior partner who makes the case for someone who doesn’t have time to see you.
This process is complicated, and one you are not familiar with, so we will take as much time as you need. The situation is stressful enough, and the last thing you need is to be rushed by your own lawyer. I will have all of the actual police reports in your case, and whatever is available, such as police prepared case reports, field sobriety reports, on-scene and in-custody jail and breath videos. You will receive a free copy of all reports in a law firm folder with a gift showing my sincere appreciation of your visit: you can take all of these reports home with you so you can read them again, and further analyze your case in the privacy of your own home.
Feel free to ask to have a copy sent to you before the appointment so you can review it with your family, on your own time, instead of being rushed in and out of a lawyer’s office.
We will discuss in detail your specific case with the actual police-prepared case reports and materials in-hand. What you can expect during the criminal court procedure and process:
- Court dates and which ones require the client’s mandatory appearance;
- possible defenses;
- costs to represent you;
- timing and length of cases;
- sentences if convicted, or if a plea is entered;
- expectations and possible results.
- Payment plans available, depending on the charge
- Please do not assume I am more expensive than everyone else because of my reputation.
- Tip: In fact, many very inexperienced lawyers and firms charge exorbitant fees without the same quality of work, time, and effort put forth for the client.
The full docket of your case will be obtained upon retention of the firm’s services. You can also call ahead and request to have all of these documents emailed or sent to them ahead of the appointment time to review with your family, in the privacy of your own home, at your own pace.